Our purpose is to seek the truth as it relates to economics, finance and money. We do not have all the answers, but our ethos dictates that we objectively analyze all information. Most websites are created with a sole purpose of creating clickbait content with poorly constructed one-sided arguments in order to increase ad revenue. We are not afflicted by this issue. TimeMoney.com does not feature any advertisements. We believe your personal finances deserve more than a sales pitch.
Here are some of the axioms TimeMoney.com lives by:
- Never take anything at face value.
- Remove hypocrisy. Be honest.
- Sensationalism and satisfactory investment returns do not coexist.
- Nothing moves in a straight line up or down forever.
- Rarely is anything as bad as you fear, nor as great as you hope.
- Truth is not black and white, but somewhere in the middle.
- Listen to all, follow none.
It is commonly regarded that free advice is worth what you pay for it, thereby please note that we are not advising you.
We do not predict nor claim to predict the future. Our goal is to understand history while inquiring into the progression and significance of events. Economics is simply the science of examining and understanding human action, its causes and effects.
Please familiarize yourself with our full disclaimer.